Unica Hija Style Makeover

Hurray! After soo many days and failed attempts of going home (will blog about it), I'm finally posting about the style makeover plus shopping with Aisa Ipac courtesy of Unica Hija!! I almost wasn't able to go because of time and schedule conflict, but thank God I was able to go because it was so fun!

I've always loved Unica Hija. I even asked for the PFW tickets for last May, I got them but I failed to watch the Unica Hija show for some reason. But that's okay!! Last week, I got to wear a lot from the new collection and styled by celebrity stylist/my favorite awesome blogger, Aisa! *drumroll*

Posing with the standee-poster from Unica Hija's PFW. Hey look, Sarah Geronimo ;)

The stylist :)


Ms. Aisa is so cool haha! She's so makulit! It turns out we had the same professor in our accounting subject. Gosh ilang taon na kaya si prof! Oh and I really thought she was an advertising arts graduate because of her job hehe. Hmm well magaling talaga mga tomasinong komersyo ;;)

Outfit #1: Love the hint of orange
I love this dress! It's around P1300-1400. It can be a casual going-out-with-friends-outfit or sunday church-worthy-mommy-approved-outfit haha. Aww and it was really flowy and comfortable! Danika Navarro bought this dress, see it's so blog-worthy!


Outfit #2: I looove that top
I should go back and get that top haha. I turned a bit fat when school started, I'm expecting myself to get thin and then fat again (I know, unhealthy!) and this top would look great, thin or not! Plus, I love the lace details on top of the orange. 

Outfit #3: Color blocking
This is my favorite! Ooooh i love all the colors (especially the blueeeee), even my shoes that I thought won't match with the outfit agreed with the outfit mehehe. I'm planning to get that top in another color for my mom because the black triangles at the side gives an illusion for curves. I checked out the UH branch in SM Sta Rosa last weekend but they didn't have the top there, aww.

Oh and Unica Hija gave me P2K worth of GCs! (PFW invasion! That cute dress beside me has a detachable peplum to switch easily from a simple aztec dress to aztec peplum dress, awesome right?! I first saw a peplum skirt in the PFW last May, usong uso na talaga :)) )

Aaand these are the stuff I got, thank you for the GCs Unica Hija! ♥
.
And because I failed to bring a camera and take pictures of the pretty clothes in Unica Hija, spare me please! Check this album and this album instead for the new releases (P.S. there are soo many clothes to mix and match). Like them on Facebook to keep yourself updated!


Thanks to:
Aisa Ipac, nice to finaaally meet you! 
Tin Advincula for keeping me updated!
Ms. Shao for the photos!
Unica Hija for making this makeover possible!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lucky! I want those satchel bag

new follower here. please do visit my blog

http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com

aisa said...

hi hazel!!! it was so nice to meet you! had fun styling you!:)))

Hzl said...

Thank you!! Hope we meet again :)

Kim said...

loooove these outfits! so cute

-kim
found the route

Hzl said...

Thank you Kim!